Who says gardeners need to be patient.
We have put together a collection of 11 varieties of seeds that are faster than average to grow:
- Dwarf Gray sugar peas (57 days),
- Miniature White Cucumbers (48 days)
- Sweet Olive Tomatoes (57 days) or Beaver Lodge Tomatoes (55 days)
- French Breakfast Radishes (21 days), note start them a few days before your tomatoes and you can get three harvests.
- Baby Finger Carrots (57 days)
A Gourmet lettuce mix with
- Green Oakleaf
- Red Oakleaf
- Green Romaine
- Red Romaine
- Lollo Rossa
- Redleaf lettuce (all 28 days).
Also includes germination and planting instructions
As part of our commitment to promoting food sustainability, all seeds in Strathcona 1890 Seed Collections are selected for growing in container gardens on urban balconies & rooftop gardens. they are non-GMO and open-pollinated in order to help maintain the diversity of plant species.10% of profits from seeds goes to inner-city food programs.
All our seeds are non-GMO.